YIELD: 12 Candies
This chocolate can be molded using a chocolate mold or drizzled onto desserts for a chocolaty coating. Feel free to control the sweetness to your liking without affecting the final texture too much.
- ½ cup melted cacao butter
- ⅓ cup + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup agave or maple syrup Pinch salt
- Whisk together all of the ingredients into a medium bowl. Pour the mixture into molds and rap on a solid flat surface to remove any air bubbles.
- Chill in the refrigerator until solid. To use as a coating, simply melt all ingredients back down and whisk well to combine. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.