MAKES: 2 Cups
PREP TIME: 1 minute
ACTIVE TIME: 5 minutes
- One 14.5-ounce can unsweetened coconut cream (or full-fat coconut milk)
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (or xylitol)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- For best results: Refrigerate the can of coconut cream overnight.
- Carefully spoon the solid coconut cream into a large bowl, leaving the coconut water in the can (which you can keep to use for something else).
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla to the cream and, using a hand mixer (fitted with a whisk attachment, if possible), mix on high speed until it has the texture of whipped cream. Transfer the bowl to the refrigerator until ready to serve. Whipped cream will keep in airtight containers in the fridge for 2 to 3 days.